Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial day weekend, so relaxed and planning special desserts for tomorrow's BBQ with friends.  It's been raining off and on but needed to replant some house plants with new soil, got a little rained on but Lucy and I didn't care.  Hoping to see my sunflower seeds break the soil soon, I love watching the birds and squirral try to eat the seedsfrom the sunflower heads.

This morning while having  my coffee and watching a movie I realized that I'm almost done crocheting the baby blanket, I have another one started also but knitting that one.  I'm hoping the baby blankets will find a good home with someone who needs one.  During the summer friends gave my son a baby shower for his then soon to be son, I crocheted a blue blanket for him, he couldn't believe I had made it for him....it sure made my heart feel good and I was proud too. 

I'm watching the white clouds float by, they're so puffy.  I've always love watching the clouds and since moving in Tuolumne County there are no buildings in the way which also makes for a beautiful night sky to see all the stars that fill the night.  It's peacefull and quite up here, they call it God's country and it sure is.

Time to prepare for tomorrow, remember to count your blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment