My days are busy, the rain doesn't help but something about the rain that makes me feel new again. I take it one day at a time and I'm thank ful for the rain and the warmth of the sun.
I started my life when I was 18 and a new bride, didn't know much about me but I did know that I wanted to be married and a mother. I learned that I loved to bake. Baking was like taking care of someone and making them feel better when they are sick. I'm a nurturing person, I love to listen to others and feel their pain and make them feel better about themselves. Someone today gave another person a simple little gift of shoes and she danced like a princess. Taking time to notice the little gifts of life makes me feel good. It was a good day.
Wow, how beautiful the country side is going to Angels Camp. Green pastures, white fences, cattle enjoying their time roaming, such a peaceful site. I wondered how long the families have been ranching, I know it's a lot of work but it's all part of living in the country.
Living here in Soulsbyville is so peaceful. The family love coming up and enjoying the quiet, walks and just being away from their busy life. This makes my heart feel good. I have so much to explore here but just a little at a time.
Woke up at 4:30 a.m.,wanted to enjoy the morning unfolding. Looking over the hills from my deck I can see morning starting arrive with just a hint of light. The moon is not quiet full any more, it's peaceful and I thank God for all that he provides us.
It's now 6:47 and looking out my craftroom window I can see so many trees with thier new green leaves, the moon looks like I can see right through it as the blue sky is its background. The birds are up and looking for food and chasing each other all round, I think little birds will soon make their debute soon. Paul has made and put up some bird houses and two have activity of nest being prepared. This weekend I will plant my Sunflower seeds and a mix of Hummingbird Haven seeds I bought from The Farmers Friend. Finally the feeling of Spring in the air.
Time to enjoy the day, remember to count your blessings.
It's a beautiful Sunday morning, the birds are preparing their nests and the flowers in my garden are growing. I'm looking forward to planting today. The morning glories have broken through the new soil, nothing stops them and I'm going to enjoy as they flower during the summer. Lucy has decided to settle down for a morning nap but I know the first sign of another dog in the area she will be up and running to say HI. Lucy is my Pommerainan, she is 7 years old and is a lap dog. We love her so much and she makes us laugh with her many different barks, each one tells us what she wants. Today is the first day of many I will be able to sit outside and drink my coffee and watch the morning come a live. I look forward to these days, it make me realise just how blessed I am, plus it's the best time to plan my day which always involves baking hummmmmm maybe chocolate chip cookies this time. I have always wanted to make an apple pie and of course it gives me a chance to make pie crust which I enjoy doing (no store bought crust). I remember after Paul and I were married I found a recipe for cinnamon raisin bread and was very proud how well it came out...been baking every since. I think baking that bread was the only thing that turned out good that first and second year of our marriage. My husband was so wonderful never complaining at how I needed to learn to cook.
Well its time to head out for a little drive with Paul, remember to count your blessings.
My days are busy, the rain doesn't help but something about the rain that makes me feel new again. I take it one day at a time and I'm thank ful for the rain and the warmth of the sun.
ReplyDeleteI started my life when I was 18 and a new bride, didn't know much about me but I did know that I wanted to be married and a mother. I learned that I loved to bake. Baking was like taking care of someone and making them feel better when they are sick. I'm a nurturing person, I love to listen to others and feel their pain and make them feel better about themselves. Someone today gave another person a simple little gift of shoes and she danced like a princess. Taking time to notice the little gifts of life makes me feel good. It was a good day.
Good nite, count your blessings.
Wow, how beautiful the country side is going to Angels Camp. Green pastures, white fences, cattle enjoying their time roaming, such a peaceful site. I wondered how long the families have been ranching, I know it's a lot of work but it's all part of living in the country.
ReplyDeleteLiving here in Soulsbyville is so peaceful. The family love coming up and enjoying the quiet, walks and just being away from their busy life. This makes my heart feel good. I have so much to explore here but just a little at a time.
Enjoy your day and count your blessings.
Woke up at 4:30 a.m.,wanted to enjoy the morning unfolding. Looking over the hills from my deck I can see morning starting arrive with just a hint of light. The moon is not quiet full any more, it's peaceful and I thank God for all that he provides us.
ReplyDeleteIt's now 6:47 and looking out my craftroom window I can see so many trees with thier new green leaves, the moon looks like I can see right through it as the blue sky is its background. The birds are up and looking for food and chasing each other all round, I think little birds will soon make their debute soon. Paul has made and put up some bird houses and two have activity of nest being prepared. This weekend I will plant my Sunflower seeds and a mix of Hummingbird Haven seeds I bought from The Farmers Friend. Finally the feeling of Spring in the air.
Time to enjoy the day, remember to count your blessings.
It's a beautiful Sunday morning, the birds are preparing their nests and the flowers in my garden are growing. I'm looking forward to planting today. The morning glories have broken through the new soil, nothing stops them and I'm going to enjoy as they flower during the summer.
ReplyDeleteLucy has decided to settle down for a morning nap but I know the first sign of another dog in the area she will be up and running to say HI. Lucy is my Pommerainan, she is 7 years old and is a lap dog. We love her so much and she makes us laugh with her many different barks, each one tells us what she wants.
Today is the first day of many I will be able to sit outside and drink my coffee and watch the morning come a live. I look forward to these days, it make me realise just how blessed I am, plus it's the best time to plan my day which always involves baking hummmmmm maybe chocolate chip cookies this time. I have always wanted to make an apple pie and of course it gives me a chance to make pie crust which I enjoy doing (no store bought crust). I remember after Paul and I were married I found a recipe for cinnamon raisin bread and was very proud how well it came out...been baking every since. I think baking that bread was the only thing that turned out good that first and second year of our marriage. My husband was so wonderful never complaining at how I needed to learn to cook.
Well its time to head out for a little drive with Paul, remember to count your blessings.