Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I really need to do this more, so much is going on and more memories are being made and remembered.
Sitting out on our deck the sun is climbing the  over the hills, the Oak trees still block the brightness and the heat of summer.
I can tell t hat Fall is on it's way the sky is dark longer in the morning and in the evening the air is  much cooler earlier.  I love Fall and he crispness of the chill in the air and the turning of the leaves, that the best time.  I once read a kind of poem not that long ago that compared the season to life.
Spring is like the birth of a baby, Summer is like living through our teens to thirties, Fall is when we are slower tend to look back on our life and try to live a better life.  Winter is when we enjoy each moment of everyday, smile, hold our grandchildren and listen to the young and shake our heads and smile...... remembering .
I'm going to the Bay Area this morning to join two of three of my daughter in-laws and the future and last daughter in-law.  This will be a surprise gathering of the Padavana women and I'm so  looking forward to spending time with them.  God has blessed me with four wonderful, loving and handsome some sons and now we celebrate the addition of one more daughter in-law Jennifer.  Well it's time to go and make some beautiful memories and be happy with what God has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment